Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exams free!

Greetings!


I scream • you scream • we scream for ice cream! 

What? 

I said: "I scream you scream we scream for ice cream!"

Exams are finally over! Yea baby! 

 3 more days to THE land of marshmallows fluff & candy lovess!
yay!

Yesterday was a lovely day because:

1. The last day of my finals! 

2. We got to eat Copenhagen's ice-cream after that in the beach.

3. The weather was neither too cold nor too hot, which was just NICE!

Anyway, let me present you to 
the YUMMY ZUMMY ice cream with extra caramel + chocolate fudge !

TADAH!!!!

and of course, we took some other photos!

I took this! Yay me!


OH! Look!
Spotted an emo guy with  bird nest-like hair! LoL!


I guess that's all for now. Ciao!



p.s. The quality of these photos are ... not that great cause we don't have a proper camera at that time!

p.p.s. Strong wind! That explains our messy hair.

p.p.p.s. That "emo" guy WAS actually the one who drove us to the beach.
 Thumbs up for him!

p.p.p.p.s. IT'S FINALLY OVER! Sorry! I just can't help saying it again!

kbai!

No comments: