Thursday, November 25, 2010

Marshmallowland.

I reached the Land of Marshies the day before yesterday but was way tired to blog. Anyway, yess.. I'm back! the plane was fine and there were plenty of food to keep us entertained. well, at least for Swiney :) Every time I wake up, it would be nom nom time.
with Derrick.

and then there goes my nom nom journey. Daddy brought us to Palace Group to have dim sum the next day. Palace Group serves the best dim sums. Although it's a little bit too costly, it's still worth it. :)

egg tarts that tasted like heaven!
Crispy roasted duck.
This isn't any ordinary porridge. The 口感 is really different. 



DESSERTS! From left to right: mango & sago (cold), egg white & milk with coconut (warm), avocado & sago (cold).
a table full of yummy food! :D


This guy is taller than me now. sigh!

So many food!
I hope my face won't get any rounder. Please god. :(

Urgh!The line is a total bitch. Have been uploading these photos for a few times. I guess I've to continue the other food journey next time.  

kbai. 

No comments: