Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011

Sorry guys, haven't been spending much time to blog. Mainly because I'm "busy" a.k.a. lazy and at the same time 'm running short of ideas on what to blog. Anyways, I haven't been doing any exceptional or intriguing activities. Oh! Wait a second, I just realised that there's dark purplish white spots on my arms.... OMG! The evil moss are invading my armsss.... ARGH!!!!

Okay. Time to quit the drama. I have perfectly fine arms. *inside joke :D*


*take a deep breathe*

There's this video clip circulating around Facebook regarding a dog abuse last Friday. Man, if you haven't take a look at the video, then you should go and VIEW now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWRtZM2fbAc

So, this cute lil toy poodle named Sushi was "trained" to stand on it's hind leg by his owner. Trained? more like forced to do so and if Sushi failed to do so, he will get punched/kicked/slapped on his face by his owner. Literally! No kidding. I mean, seriously?! Do you really need to hit your dog like that? Then, what's the point of paying so much money to groom your dog? Look at Sushi, so well groomed. You can see that Sushi was petrified whenever his owner lifted his hand up. The abusing lasted for as long as 15 minutes. I felt so sick after watching the video. I wondered where did he get the guts to hit his dog sooooo hard. I wouldn't do that to my dog. And the worse part was his girlfriend (the one who filmed the video) didn't stop him from abusing Sushi. What is wrong with you guys????

Anyway, I don't want to comment more about these inhumane people 'cause the people on Facebook were already cursing and scolding the hell out of  them. Three words : serve you right. (i guess?)  You should give me your dog instead. I would pamper him just like I do with my lil dogs. :)


*switch topic*

And for my 2011 hopes and resolutions:
(since it's still January. Better late then never, right?)
1. Hope that my family and I will be bless with health and wealth.
2. Work harder for Uni. That's a must!
3. Spend some time exercising. I've got to admit that I've been living in such an unhealthy lifestyle for years now. :(
4. Keep on improving to be a much better daughter, friend, stranger and person.

Till then. May 2011 be better than 2010. and same goes to you guys out there.

Ciao.

No comments: