Monday, September 10, 2012

Random thoughts

Wow! I've been abandoning this blog for a year or so. It's crazy that I've manage to make my way back here to blog. I guess I've just lost my mojo to blog. Everything has changed. The way I write, the way that I convey my messages.. It feels like I've grown so much because I'm constantly required to write standard academic articles for my assignments... To the extent that I don't even remember how to write a light, fun post anymore. :(


I miss blogging. Maybe I should get back to my daily blogging routine.


*On a side note* It's kinda sad to see that my blog isn't going anywhere. I mean many people have been so successful in the blogsphere. I guess I'm just not as good... lols!



Actually, I've got a major assignment due this week and I haven't even started it. FML. The more I'm confused, the more I don't feel like looking at it, and the more I'm not starting to work on it and it goes on and on.. I should start now. byes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guess who i am =)