Monday, November 29, 2010

A day to the great granny's!

So, we went uptown to KK to visit my great granny. She's 92 this year and still going strong. God bless! :) We lingered there for several hours. Eating, chatting, more eating, watching telly and etc. The adults do the chatting, while me.. well.. nothing much. There were 7 little babies/children in the house. Just imagine how noisy it can be. But, hey! it was great cause it's been quite some time I spend time with little toddlers since all my other cousins were already all grown up. In fact, it's better than my typical annual Chinese New Year. and there's this little girl who is my mother's cousin's daughter (which is my somewhat distant cousin). I tell you. I fell in  with her cuteness. *SCREAMS* I die every time she smiled at me. Too bad she prefers to play with the other kids in the house and not me. Sigh!

This is my cute cousin! My favourite among the others!!

in fact, she looks like my sister when she was little. 

my sister on the left. And on the right, well, a not so attractive kid. 
She looks like a duplication of my sister when she's younger,right?! The hair, the nose, everything! Maybe that's the reason why I like my sister when she's little. Only because she's cute. nah! just kidding. Don't be sad, sis! (if you are reading this, you are still cute as ever... err.. in a different way! :D)

(oh! and yes! we have a lot of matching dresses and clothes)

Joey's mom (my mom's cousin) came back from the United States. which is a good thing. 'cause mom brought us to different places to indulge ourselves with tasty food! YAY! however, no pictures were taken because.....

1. All of us are impatient people. We tend to finish up the food in a flash.
2. I always forgotten to bring my camera.
3. My phone camera sucks. 

So, that sums up everything i guess. Well, not just everything. Just some important ones. 

kbai!

No comments: