Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleep talking??

I know it has been quite awhile since I last updated my blog.Sorry. I was not in a mood to blog. too emo. anywayss...

First question: Have you ever heard someone sleep talking before? Yes / No? 

Second question: Have you ever try to reply that person who is sleep talking? Yes / No?

For me, Yes! My sister always sleep talk when she sleeps. LOL! :D and Yes! I am lame enough to reply her.

and I found out something sooooo amazing! You know what? You can actually create an awesome conversation with someone who is sleep talking! no way?! YES WAY! Not kidding. Go try it!!! But remember! You mustn't wake that person up, or else you will ruin everything! 

Here's my little conversation with sleep talking sis:

(In this entire conversation, my sister was sleep talking all the way. Whereas, me? I'm absolutely awake!)

sis: Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie Jie~
me: yesss?
sis: *leaned closer to me* I tell you...... something deep inside......... 
(I can't really remember what did she said. But, it was all random, non-logical stuff)
me: oohhhh! and then? *pretending to understand*
sis: theree......  blah blah blah (more random stuff!!!)
me: oohhhh!
sis: where's the tissue?
me: over there!!!!
sis: *raise her hand to grab the tissue*
me: *gave her an invisible tissue*

I tried soooo hard not to laugh at that time! hahaha! I bet she can't remember a thing by tomorrow. :)

hmm.. I guess nothing much to update. Oh ya!I went to KL the other day. Christmas decos are out! OMG! I'm so in love with 1 Utama's decoration! The best, I would say!!!! It's like a little tiny village. There's a frozen lake in the middle of the village and the village is jammed pack with people. A wooden bridge was "build" across the frozen lake. There's lots of small stalls and cottages, just like the one's we see in story books! There's even smoke coming out from the chimneys! Alas, I din't really get to snap some decent photos because the camera's battery went flat! Tsk tsk tsk!
kbai.

No comments: