Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My 3rd food journey & Send off

A continuation of the previous post...

My brothers and sister joined a  4 days 3 nights trip and were off to Singapore last night. Before sending them off, we had a late night supper in Paparich. like...... Finally!!! We had something light for supper like bread and desserts.

dad's cendol with a massive scoop of ice cream.
brother's cendol.
mom's coffee cincau.
sis's lychee soda.
mine.
Although it's just kaya and butter, this bread is super duper soft and fluffy!
Must try!
my condensed milk toast.
after eating, it's time to send my brothers and sister off to Singapore. :( They left Ipoh at 00.00
Bros & sis, Till we meet again, have a ball of a time! I miss you guys. The house feels so empty now. :( 
sleeping with mom and dad for the time being.

p.s. this post is one day behind.

kbai.

No comments: