Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catch ups, Jamie's Birthday Surprise, etc.

I had an awesome day. Got to spend time with my friends. *It's really very hard to have this kind of gatherings since everyone is busy with their own studies and etc* 

And look who's back in town!!! *hint: not Santa Claus!

<3s all the way from M'sia. Thanks.
I feel greatly blessed! :D
めちゃおいしい。
Before we went to surprise the birthday girl, Jamie, I had dinner with W in Pancake Kitchen. :)

my dinner : double Scott Crepe! <3
don't look really appealing in the picture, isn't it?
But, it was tasty!
and yours truly (with horrible pimples)
*****
Back home:


I was busy re-decorating my room. and here's the outcome >>> 

my new sleeping companion. :)
Last but not lease....

an ugly picture of yours truly. 
side note: wow! I din't know my hair is that long! 

 

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JAMIE! 
GOD BLESS YOU!

Goodnight world.
Hope you guys had an awesome day too. :)


No comments: