Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter break 2011

Ahhh~ What can I say more? warm bath on a chilly winter night..... rejuvenates your soul and makes you smell nice at the same time. :D

Okay. Let's get down to a proper blog entry. Since it's easter break, there will be lots of activities to blog about, hopefully. *fingers crossed*

So, last Friday was THE official day of our easter break. Bruno Mars was sooo nice 'cause he dropped by to celebrate our semester break with us. hahaha! *dream on, Nicole* nah~ he was here for his tour. Sadly, I din't manage to attend tho. But, here you go. A decent picture of Bruno Mars. (borrowed from Eugenie)
chicken wing! :)

While the others were being squashed and tossed around, just to listen to him live, I was Youtube-ing him on my comfy bed. I even done my manicure. So, It was all good. Cute right? I know. haha!
Tadah! My easter-theme manicure! <3



Okay. Due to internet quota restraints, I've to stop here. WILL blog about my first Eggless trip very soon. xoxo

No comments: